Broadly speaking, I am interested in number theory and arithmetic geometry.
- Polynomial bounds on torsion from a fixed geometric isogeny class. Submitted. Copy.
- Growth of torsion groups of elliptic curves upon base change from number fields. Submitted. Copy.
Accepted and/or Published
- Typically bounding torsion on elliptic curves isogenous to rational -invariant. Accepted to Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. Copy.
- Computational study of non-unitary partitions, with A. P. Akande, Summer Haag, Maurice D. Hendon, Neelima Pulagam, Robert Schneider and Andrew. V. Sills. Accepted to J. Ramanujan Math. Soc. Copy.
- Typically bounding torsion on elliptic curves with rational -invariant. J. Number Theory (2022). Journal. Copy.
- The least degree of a CM point on a modular curve, with Pete L. Clark, Paul Pollack and Frederick Saia. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2022). Journal. Copy.
- Chevalley-Warning at the boundary, with Pete L. Clark and Frederick Saia. Expo. Math. (2021). Journal. Copy.
- Faltings heights of CM elliptic curves and special gamma values, with Adrian Barquero-Sanchez, Lindsay Cadwallader, Olivia Cannon and Riad Masri. Res. Number Theory 3 (2017). Journal. Copy.
- The density of primes dividing a particular non-linear recurrence sequence, with Alexi Block Gorman, Heesu Hwang, Noam Kantor, Sarah Parsons and Jeremy Rouse. Acta Arith. 175 (2016). Journal. Copy.