Broadly speaking, I am interested in number theory and arithmetic geometry. Look below to find relevant research, talks and conferences I’ve been a part of.
- The least degree of a CM point on a modular curve, with P. L. Clark, P. Pollack and F. Saia.
- Faltings heights of CM elliptic curves and special gamma values, with A. Barquero-Sanchez, L. Cadwallader, O. Cannon and R. Masri.
- Accepted to Research in Number Theory. A copy may be found here.
- The density of primes dividing a particular non-linear recurrence sequence, with A. Block Gorman, H. Hwang, N. Kantor, S. Parsons and J. Rouse.
- Accepted to Acta Arithmetica. A copy may be found here.
Talks and Conferences
- Some Past Talks:
- At the 2017 Joint Math Meetings at Atlanta, Georgia, I gave a talk on my research concerning the Faltings height of an elliptic curve. (slides)
- For my second REU, I have given several talks at Texas A&M University. (slides)
- For my first REU, I have given talks at the 2015 University of Georgia Mock AMS Conference and at the 2016 Joint Math Meetings at Seattle, Washington. (slides)
- Other Events:
- I’ve attended the conference MAAIM (Modular Forms, Arithmetic, and Women in Mathematics), which ran November 1-3, 2019. More details can be found here.
- I’ve attended the inaugural year of the Midwest Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory Series during October 12-13, 2019. Here is its webpage.
- I’ve attended the AIM workshop on the L-Functions and Modular Forms Database (LMFDB). Here is a link to the workshop.
- I’ve attended both the 2016 and 2018 Connecticut Summer Schools in Number Theory, and the accompanying conferences on modular forms and arithmetic geometry. More information may be found here and here.