Broadly speaking, I am interested in number theory and arithmetic geometry. Look below to find relevant research, talks and conferences I’ve been a part of.
Preprints & Preparation
- Typically bounding torsion on elliptic curves with rational -invariant. In preparation.
- Chevalley-Warning at the boundary, with Pete L. Clark and Frederick Saia. In preparation.
- Nuclear partitions, with Agbolade Patrick Akande, Summer Haag, Mo Hendon, Neelima Pulagam, Sophia Ramirez and Robert Schneider. In preparation.
- The least degree of a CM point on a modular curve, with Pete L. Clark, Paul Pollack and Frederick Saia.
- Faltings heights of CM elliptic curves and special gamma values, with Adrian Barquero-Sanchez, Lindsay Cadwallader, Olivia Cannon and Riad Masri.
- Accepted to Research in Number Theory. A copy may be found here.
- The density of primes dividing a particular non-linear recurrence sequence, with Alexi Block Gorman, Heesu Hwang, Noam Kantor, Sarah Parsons and Jeremy Rouse.
- Accepted to Acta Arithmetica. A copy may be found here.
Talks and Conferences
- Some Past Talks:
- At the 2017 Joint Math Meetings at Atlanta, Georgia, I gave a talk on my research concerning the Faltings height of an elliptic curve. (slides)
- For my second REU, I have given several talks at Texas A&M University. (slides)
- For my first REU, I have given talks at the 2015 University of Georgia Mock AMS Conference and at the 2016 Joint Math Meetings at Seattle, Washington. (slides)
- Other Events:
- I’ve attended the conference MAAIM (Modular Forms, Arithmetic, and Women in Mathematics), which ran November 1-3, 2019. More details can be found here.
- I’ve attended the inaugural year of the Midwest Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory Series during October 12-13, 2019. Here is its webpage.
- I’ve attended the AIM workshop on the L-Functions and Modular Forms Database (LMFDB). Here is a link to the workshop.
- I’ve attended both the 2016 and 2018 Connecticut Summer Schools in Number Theory, and the accompanying conferences on modular forms and arithmetic geometry. More information may be found here and here.