Broadly speaking, I am interested in number theory and arithmetic geometry. Look below to find relevant papers that I’ve worked on.
Preprints & Preparation
- Typically bounding torsion on elliptic curves with rational -invariant. Preprint.
- The least degree of a CM point on a modular curve, with Pete L. Clark, Paul Pollack and Frederick Saia. Preprint.
- Nuclear partitions, with Agbolade Patrick Akande, Summer Haag, Mo Hendon, Neelima Pulagam, Sophia Ramirez and Robert Schneider. In preparation.
- Chevalley-Warning at the boundary, with Pete L. Clark and Frederick Saia. To appear in Expo. Math. Copy.
- Faltings heights of CM elliptic curves and special gamma values, with Adrian Barquero-Sanchez, Lindsay Cadwallader, Olivia Cannon and Riad Masri. Accepted to Research in Number Theory. Article.
- The density of primes dividing a particular non-linear recurrence sequence, with Alexi Block Gorman, Heesu Hwang, Noam Kantor, Sarah Parsons and Jeremy Rouse. Accepted to Acta Arithmetica. Article.